Still learning and enjoying physics.
Areas of Research
Quantum Field Theory, Quantum Gravity, Non-linear Dynamics
|Year||Degree||College / University|
|2015||PhD||IISER Kolkata, India|
|2006||MSc (Physics)||Dibrugarh University, Assam, India|
|2003||BSc (Physics)||J B College, Dibrugarh University, Assam, India|
Awards & Fellowships
|JRF||HRI, Department of Atomic Energy, India||2007-2008|
|JRF||IISER Kolkata, MHRD, India||2009-2011|
|SRF||IISER Kolkata, MHRD, India||2011-2015|
Talks & Presentations
|Aug - 2011||Interaction of Gauge Fields with Planar Electrons||IISER-Kolkata, India|
|Feb - 2012||PT-symmetric Systems and Spectral Bifurcation||IISER-Kolkata, India|
|Nov - 2012||Planar QED and Topological Bound State||BHU, Varanasi, India|
|Mar - 2013||Planar Bound States and Thermal Stability||IISER-Kolkata, India|
|Aug - 2013||Resistance-less Spin Current in Planar Boundary||IISER-Kolkata, India|
|Feb - 2014||Aspects of PT-symmetric Non-linear Systems||North Orissa University, India|
|Nov - 2014||Topological Exciton and its Melting||BHU, Varanasi, India|
|Jul - 2015||Topological Exciton and its Melting||IOP, Bhubaneswar, India|
|Feb - 2016||Weyl-invariant model of Massive Photons||SNBNCBS, Kolkata, India|
|Feb/Mar - 2016||Resistance-less Boundary Transport in a plane||BHU, Varanasi, India|
|Nov - 2016||Some dialogues between gauge theory and gravity||BHU, Varanasi, India|
|Nov - 2016||Optical Systems and PT-Symmetry: Some results||IIT Kharagpur, India|
Publications in Journals:
1. “Supersymmetry, PT-symmetry and Spectral Bifurcation”, K. Abhinav and P. K. Panigrahi, Annals of Physics, 325, 1198 (2010).
2. “Comment on 'Comment on Supersymmetry, PT-symmetry and spectral bifurcation' ”, K. Abhinav and P. K. Panigrahi, Annals of Physics, 326, 538 (2011).
3. “Gapped solitons and periodic excitations in strongly coupled BEC ”, U. Roy, B. Shah, K. Abhinav and P. K. Panigrahi, J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys. 44, 035302 (2011).
4. “Conserved Correlation in PT -symmetric Systems: Scattering and Bound States”, K. Abhinav, A. Jayannavar and P. K. Panigrahi, Annals of Physics 331, 110 (2013).
5. “Solitons and Spin Transport in Graphene Boundary”, K. Abhinav, V. M. Vyas and P. K. Panigrahi, Pramana-journal of physics 85, 1023 (2015).
6. “Quantum and Thermal Fluctuations and Pair-breaking in Planar QED”, K. Abhinav and P. K. Panigrahi, JHEP 03, 032 (2016).
7. “Conservation Law for Massive Scale-Invariant Photons in Weyl-Invariant Gravity”, A. Shukla, K. Abhinav and P. K. Panigrahi, Class. Quantum Grav. 33, 235008 (2016).
8. “Quasi-Integrability in Supersymmetric Sine-Gordon Models”, K. Abhinav and P. Guha, EPL 116, 10004 (2016).
9. “Novel Symmetries in Weyl-invariant Gravity with Massive Gauge Field”, K. Abhinav A. Shukla and P. K. Panigrahi, Eur. Phys. J. C 76,639 (2016).
10. “Heisenberg Symmetry and Collective Modes of One Dimensional Unitary Correlated Fermions”, K. Abhinav B. Chandrasekhar, V. M. Vyas and P. K. Panigrahi, Phys. Lett. A 381, 457 (2017).
Publications in Conference Proceedings:
1. “Supersymmetry and PT-Symmetric Spectral Bifurcation”, K. Abhinav and P. K. Panigrahi, Proceedings of "Photonics and Quantum Structures", Narosa Publishing House, pp 151-156 (2012).
2. “A study of PT-symmetric Non-linear Schroedinger Equation”, K. N. Reddy, S. Modak, K. Abhinav, P. K. Panigrahi, Proceedings of National Seminar on "Recent Advances in Physics" NOU (2014) 18-26.
1. “Bose-Einstein Condensates in a Harmonic Trap and Optical Lattice”, P. K. Panigrahi, R. Atre, S. Sree Ranjani, P. Das and K. Abhinav, “Atomic and Molecular Physics: Introduction to Advanced Topics”, Narosa Publishing House, pp 183-202 (2012).
1. “Mathematical Methods for Physics”, P. K. Panigrahi and K. Abhinav, Digital book material, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur in http://ictwiki.iitk.ernet.in/wiki [ To appear].
1. “From particle in a box to PT -symmetric systems via isospectral deformation”, P. Cherian, K. Abhinav and P. K. Panigrahi, arXiv:1110.3708.
2. “Controlled Spin Transport in Planar Systems Through Topological Exciton”, K. Abhinav and P. K. Panigrahi, arXiv:1504.07955v3[hep-th].
3. “Origin of Lattice Spin in Graphitic Systems”, K. Abhinav and P. K. Panigrahi, arXiv:1512.06037v1[cond-mat.mes-hall].
4. “Non-Holonomic and Quasi-Integrable Deformations of Nonlinear Schroedinger Equation” K. Abhinav, P. Guha and I. Mukherjee, arXiv:1611.00961[nlin.SI].
5. “Efimov-like Resonances in Planar QED” K. Abhinav and P. K. Panigrahi, arXiv:1612:04245[hep-th].
6. “Quasi-Integrability of The KdV System” K. Abhinav, and P. Guha, arXiv:1612.07499[math-ph].