- PhD in Physics, 01/2019, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
06/2019-2021: Postdoctoral Research Associate; School of Energy and Chemical Engineering
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology
03/2021-02/2023: Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellow; Laboratorio NEST, Istituto Nanoscienze-CNR,
Piazza S. Silvestro 12, I-56127 Pisa, Italy.
03/2023 - till date: DST INSPIRE FACULTY; S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic
Main area of Research:
- Experimental and Simulation based Materials Physics.
- Self-Powered Micro-/Nano-Electronic Devices.
- Development of Self-powered Bio-resorbable Implantable Device.
- Bio-Mimicking Multifunctional Electronic Skin.
Significant Recent Publications:
Sujoy Kumar Ghosh, Jinyoung Kim, Minsoo P. Kim, Sangyun Na, Jeonghoon Cho, Jae Joon Kim and Hyunhyub Ko, Ferroelectricity-Coupled 2D-MXene-based Hierarchically Designed High-performance Stretchable Triboelectric Nanogenerator, ACS Nano (I.F. 18.03) 2022, 16, 11415-11427, DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.2c05531.
- Sujoy Kumar Ghosh, Minsoo P Kim, Sangyun Na, Youngsu Lee, Jonghwa Park, Seungse Cho, Jeonghoon Cho, Jae Joon Kim, Hyunhyub Ko, Ultra-stretchable yet tough, healable, and biodegradable triboelectric devices with microstructured and ionically crosslinked biogel, Nano Energy (I.F. 19.07) 100 (2022) 107438, DOI: 10.1016/j.nanoen.2022.107438
- Jonghwa Park, Dong-hee Kang, Heeyoung Chae, Sujoy Kumar Ghosh, Changyoon Jeong, Yoojeong Park, Seungse Cho, Youngoh Lee, Jinyoung Kim, Yujung Ko, Jae Joon Kim, Hyunhyub Ko, Frequency-Selective Acoustic and Haptic Smart Skin for Dual-Mode Dynamic/Static Human-Machine Interface, Sci. Adv. (I.F. 14.14) 2022, 8, eabj9220, DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.abj9220.
- Sujoy Kumar Ghosh, Jonghwa Park, Sangyun Na, Minsoo P. Kim, Hyunhyub Ko, A Fully Biodegradable Ferroelectric Skin Sensor from Edible Porcine Skin Gelatine, Adv. Sci. (I.F. 17.52) 2021, 8, 2005010, DOI: 10.1002/advs.202005010.
- Sujoy Kumar Ghosh, Dipankar Mandal, "Envisioned strategy for early intervention of virus suspected patients through non-invasive piezo- and pyro-electric based wearable sensors", J. Mater. Chem. A (I.F. 14.511), 2021, 9, 1887-1909, DOI: 10.1039/D0TA08547B.
- Sujoy Kumar Ghosh, Krittish Roy, Hari Krishna Mishra, Manas Ranjan Sahoo, Biswajit Mahanty, Prakash Nath Vishwakarma and Dipankar Mandal, "Rollable Magnetoelectric Energy Harvester as Wireless IoT Sensor", ACS Sustain. Chem. Eng. (I.F. 9.224) 2020, 8, 864-873, DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.9b05058..
- Sujoy Kumar Ghosh, and Dipankar Mandal, "Synergistically enhanced piezoelectric output in highly aligned 1D polymer nanofibers integrated all-fiber nanogenerator for wearable nano-tactile sensor" Nano Energy (I.F. 19.07) 2018, 53, 245-257, DOI: 10.1016/j.nanoen.2018.08.036.
- Sujoy Kumar Ghosh, Dipankar Mandal, "Bio-assembled, piezoelectric prawn shell made self-powered wearable sensor for noninvasive physiological signal monitoring", Appl. Phys. Lett. (I.F. 3.971) 2017, 110, 123701
- Sujoy Kumar Ghosh, Tridib Kumar Sinha, Biswajit Mahanty, Santanu Jana, and Dipankar Mandal, "Porous polymer composite membrane based nanogenerator: a realization of self-powered wireless green energy source for smart electronics applications", J. Appl. Phys. (I.F. 2.877) 2016, 120, 174501, DOI: 10.1063/1.4966652..
- Sujoy Kumar Ghosh and Dipankar Mandal, "High-performance bio-piezoelectric nanogenerator made with fish scale" Appl. Phys. Lett. (I.F. 3.971) 2016, 109, 103701, DOI: 10.1063/1.4961623. (AIP News Staff: https://publishing.aip.org/publications/latest-content/fish-biowaste-converted-to-piezoelectric-energy-harvesters/,
Nature India: https://www.nature.com/articles/nindia.2016.117).