- M.Sc. from Jadavpur University, 2009
- B.Sc. from Jadavpur University, 2007
Assistant Professor, S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, 2023 - present.
Assistant Professor (Research), Durham University, England, 2022-2023.
Postdoctoral researcher, Uppsala University, Sweden, 2018-2022.
Postodoctoral researcher, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 2015-2018.
Main area of Research:
- Holography and Quantum gravity
Significant Recent Publications:
Interacting conformal scalar in a wedge, Agnese Bissi, Parijat Dey, Jacopo Sisti, Alexander Soderberg, Journal of High Energy Physics 10 (2022) 060.
Operator expansions, layer susceptibility and two-point functions in BCFT, Parijat Dey, Tobias Hansen and Mykola Shpot, Journal of High Energy Physics 12 (2020) 051.
- Dispersion relation for CFT four point function, Agnese Bissi, Parijat Dey and Tobias Hansen, Journal of High Energy Physics 04 (2020) 092.
- Towards a Bootstrap approach to higher orders of epsilon expansion, Parijat Dey and Apratim Kaviraj, Journal of High Energy Physics 02 (2018) 153.
- Simplifying large spin bootstrap in Mellin space, Parijat Dey, Kausik Ghosh and Aninda Sinha, Journal of High Energy Physics 01 (2018) 152.
- Mellin space bootstrap for global symmetry, Parijat Dey, Apratim Kaviraj and Aninda Sinha, Journal of High Energy Physics 07(2017) 019.
- More on analytic bootstrap for O(N) models, Parijat Dey, Apratim Kaviraj and Kallol Sen, Journal of High Energy Physics 06(2016) 136.
- Entanglement thermodynamics for an excited state of Lifshitz system, Somdeb Chakraborty, Parijat Dey, Sourav Karar and Shibaji Roy, JHEP 04 (2015) 133.
List of publications :