- B.Sc. (in Physics), 2008, Jadavpur University.
- M.Sc. (in Physics), 2010, Jadavpur University.
- PhD (Quantum Foundations), 2016, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata (Degree awarded by Calcutta University.
October 2015 - January, 2018: Post Doctoral Fellow; Institute of Mathematical
April, 2018 - February, 2020: DST INSPIRE Faculty; S. N. Bose National Centre for
February, 2020 - June, 2022: Assistant Professor (Grade-I); Indian Institute of Science
Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram.
June 13, 2022 - till date: Associate Professor; S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic
Awards / Fellowships:
- Start up Research Grant, SERB (2021) [to support a JRF for three years] .
- Chanakya Post Doctoral Fellowship, I HUB Quantum Technology Foundation (2021)
[to support a PDF for three years].
- INSPIRE Faculty Award [Offer letter No DST/INSPIRE/04/2017/002288].
- Joint CSIR UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship
(NET) held on 20/12/2009 in the subject PHYSICAL SCIENCE.
Main area of Research:
- Quantum Information Theory.
- Quantum Foundations (Reconstruction Programme).
- Causality in Quantum World.
Significant Recent Publications:
- S.G. Naik et al; Composition of Multipartite Quantum Systems: Perspective from Timelike Paradigm; PRL 128, 140401 (2022)
- M. Banik et al; Multi-copy adaptive local discrimination: Strongest possible two-qubit nonlocal bases; PRL 126, 210505 (2021)