M. Tech.: School of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 2008.
PhD: Faculty of engineering, Jadavpur University, 2012.
- DST-INSPIRE Faculty, S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata (2013 - Present).
Professional recognition, awards and fellowships received:
- University gold medallist in the M. Tech. course.
- Qualified GATE 2006.
- CSIR Senior Research Fellowship.
- UGC meritorious fellowship in Nanoscience and technology.
- Molecular dynamics simulations.
- Dynamics of crystal dislocations.
- Micromechanics and plastic deformation of solids.
- Statistical analysis of serrated yielding.
A. Dutta, Compressive deformation of Fe nanopillar at high strain rate: Modalities of
dislocation dynamics, Acta Mater. (in press).
S. Das, A. Dutta, Elastic behavior of amorphous-crystalline silicon nanocomposite: An
atomistic view, Physica E 85 (2017) 180-184.
A. Dutta, A. K. Raychaudhuri and T. Saha-Dasgupta, Plasticity-mediated collapse and
recrystallization in hollow copper nanowires: a molecular dynamics simulation, Beilstein J. Nanotechnol. 7 (2016) 228-235.
S. Das, A. Moitra, M. Bhattacharya and A. Dutta, Simulation of thermal stress and buckling
instability in Si/Ge and Ge/Si core/shell nanowires, Beilstein J. Nano. 6 (2015) 1970-1977.
A. Dutta, Kinetics of neck formation during nanoparticle sintering: approach of
dimensionality reduction, Rev. Adv. Mat. Sci. 39 (2014) 25-33.
A. Dutta, M. Bhattacharya and P. Barat,Statistics of dislocation pinning at localized
obstacles, J. App. Phys. 116, (2014) 143510.
A. Dutta, Swastika Chatterjee, A. K. Raychaudhuri, Amitava Moitra and T. Saha-Dasgupta, In-silico investigation of Rayleigh instability in ultra-thin copper nanowire in premelting regime, J. App. Phys. 115, (2014) 244303 .