- Ph.D., IACS, University of Calcutta (2014)
Research Associate, IACS, Kolkata (August 2014 - January 2015)
Postdoctoral Researcher, Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Genova, Italy (February 2015 - January 2018)
Postdoctoral Researcher, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium, (January 2018 - January 2021)
Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland, (January 2021 - March 2021)
Ramanujan Fellow, Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali, Punjab (April 2021 - October 2021)
Ramanujan Fellow, CBMS, SNBNCB (November 2021 - Present)
Important awards and fellowships
- Malhotra Weikfield Foundation NanoScience Fellowship Award for the year 2013 in Bangalore INDIA NAN
Main area of work:
- Optical nanomaterials synthesis: developing new synthetic approaches to create novel functional nanomaterials like quantum dots, 2D nanoplatelets, hetero-nanostructure.
- Structural, surface, optical and optoelectronic property study.
- Applications of nanomaterials in photonic devices: light emitting diodes (LEDs), luminescent solar concentrators (LSCs), luminescence-based sensors.
Significant Recent Publications:
- Exciton Binding Energy in CdSe Nanoplatelets Measured by One- and Two-Photon Absorption. Nano Lett. 10525-10531, 21, 2021.
- Van Hove Singularities and Trap States in Two-Dimensional CdSe Nanoplatelets. Nano Lett. 1702-1708, 21, 2021
- CdSe/CdS/CdTe Core/Barrier/Crown Nanoplatelets: Synthesis, Optoelectronic Properties and Multi-Photon Fluorescence Upconversion. ACS Nano 4206-4215, 14, 2020.
- Preferred Growth Direction by PbS Nanoplatelets Preserves Perovskite Infrared Light Harvesting for Stable, Reproducible, and Efficient Solar Cells. Adv. Energy Mater. 2002422 (1-9), 2020.
- Electrical control of single-photon emission in highly-charged individual colloidal quantum dots. Science Advances eabb1821, 6, 2020